The office and administrative base is within a purpose-built education centre at St Luke's Hospice, Winsford. This has been extended recently to offer more teaching and office accommodation.
Our facilities include:
- Large lecture room seating approximately 50-60 people.
- A teaching room that will seat approximately 30 people that can be divided into 2 smaller rooms for seminar work, group work or meetings.
- 2 smaller seminar rooms.
- Social/interview/meeting room.
- Student information/ common area.
- Library with specialist cancer & palliative care texts and journals. Inter-library loan facility will be available soon.
- Dedicated I.T. facilities with internet access.
- Up-to-date audio-visual aids and learning resources including multimedia projectors, lap top computers,digital video camera, multimedia p.c., digital camera.
- Please note there is no lift available
There is a purpose-built teaching room at The Hospice of the Good Shepherd, Chester where there is also a small library.
Students registered on programmes of academic study with CHE also have access to the facilities of the University of Bolton.
Catering facilities are first class at all sites.
These facilities are available for hire; please telephone us for more information.