Cost: This course is fully subsidised, therefore free of charge to staff working in Central, Eastern & Western Cheshire.
£60 to staff working outside these areas.
Aims of the day:
· To increase your awareness and knowledge of cancers that affect the brain.
· To consider the challenges of changing behaviour and personality and how this impacts on patients and their carers.
· To increase your knowledge of the role of rehabilitation
· To increase your insight into, and understanding of, the perspective of family carers and how best to support them.
· To reflect on your own role and professional experiences and help you to develop practical approaches and strategies that help when working with patients and families.